mercoledì 26 ottobre 2011

Your night.

Hello people! How are you today?
Then, today the challenge is: YOUR NIGHT. So, I admit that when I saw this title I said: and now what I should write?
Therefore, I ask advice to my sister, and she said :-talk about the last night of mid-August!- .
And now here I am, trying to remember every single detail of that night.
I was with my sister that night, in the camping where we passed 2 weeks of August. Oh, I remember that camping was really HUGE, so that for moving in it you needed absolutely the bike.

Anyway I was talking about that night. We had just finished dancing an so we decided to go to the beach, to see the shooting stars. It was so dark, but we reached the beach even if it was so difficult to orientate ourselves. There was a man there, that was checking if people had the identification cards, that allow you to pass and go anywhere. We hadn’t it, because our parents used to put them into their bags. So we ran to take the cards before losing the shooting stars’ show.  Fortunately we were in time, because no stars had fallen yet.
Then, the went to the beach, we sat on the sand and we wait patiently.  
Suddenly my sister asked to me :-have you ever done a bath in the sea at midnight?-. I said that I never had the opportunity, and that night we couldn’t do it because we had not got the swim suit.
However, we could put our feet in the water. So I walk through the water but the darkness prevented me from seeing that the sea was rough.  So, when I realized It was too late : our pants were all wet.  We looked at each other and we laughed a lot.
In the end, we didn’t see any stars, but we had a lot of fun together.

And you? Is there a  night you will never forget?
Bye!
Stef.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento