venerdì 28 ottobre 2011

Your best memory

Hello guys! Yesterday I didn’t write anything because I had to study  for my Italian test today.
So, now, I’m going to tell you today’s challenge: your best memory.
Well, there are a lot of memory which are too important to me, but what I will talk about isn’t just my best memory, but the best experience I’ve ever done.
Four years ago, in summer, I went with my family in a place which I think you all know: Egypt. Well, that wasn’t the first time I went to Egypt, but I think it was the best because that is my ideal holiday.


Living near the sea 365 days a year, at least in summer I need a different holiday. My ideal holiday is to visit new places, meet locals, sample the local food and walk, walk, walk. If  I have this kind of holiday it doesn’t matter if I get tired or if I wake up early. I will never thank my parents enough for giving me this opportunity.
So, we did a cruise that lasted ten days and in those days we always woke up early, but it was the price to pay to visit such beautiful places. We visited: the pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, the city of Cairo, the Egyptian museum,  and the temple of Abu Simbel. We ate a lot of delicious local dishes.  One night, the animation of the ship organized a costume party where all people were dressed with the local costumes. It was great and we learned one of the most popular dance in Egypt.

And you? What is your best memory?
Get in touch.
Stef.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento