martedì 25 ottobre 2011

The person you’re closest for a long time.

Well, guys, yesterday was the second day of the challenge, but i didn't post anything because I had to repeat for my history test today. 
Forgive me.
So, now I'm going to talk about ‘The person  I’m closest for a long time’. I’ve thought about it and the only person that came to my mind is MY SISTER. 
She is 20 years old, and she study medicine because she wants  to become a doctor.  She’s as tall as me, she has got long dark hair and she’s fit.
Temperamentally she is like me, she loves music and stay with other people. She loves fashion like me, in fact most of the times we buy the same thing or we share clothes or accessories.
Sometimes we fight, like other brothers and sisters, but I get really on well with her.  We talk about everything, and when she asks advices to me I’m always there to help her, and I know that she is always there to help me too. 
I love her, even if sometimes I don’t show it.

And you? Have you got a sister or a brother? What is your relationship with her or him? Get in touch!
Stef.

2 commenti:

  1. This post is very touching, even if I'm an only child. You're very good at writing, specially because it isn't your language. Why don't you visit mu blog? ;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh Dorif thank you!
    I will visit your blog as soon as I can.
    :)

    RispondiElimina