domenica 23 ottobre 2011

Who is Stef?


Hello guys, I'm Stef. I want to begin this post saying 'I'VE NEVER DONE A BLOG BEFORE' , but I think that if I want you to read what I write I should attract you with my words. 
Well, I want to start this 'adventure' with a 30 days-photo-challenge, a kind of game in which I’ll talk about myself in 30 days.
In this first day, I'll write about 10 facts of me and add a photo.
  • My name is Stefania (but you can call me Stef) and I'm 15;
  • I live in Bari, Southern Italy;
  • I'm attending a scientific high school since two years. I chose it because of my passion for scientific subjects like math and science, but now I also like Latin even if a lot of people say that it is a dead language;
  • I LOVE music. My favourite band is a British one, its name is Coldplay. And this is why I choose that title for the blog (Fix you is one of their songs);
  • I HATE the loneliness;
  • I LOVE my friends and hanging out with them. I think that they are the only ones that really know me. I owe them a lot;
  • I LIKE so many sports, like football, swimming and volleyball, and the latter is my favourite one;
  • I LIKE reading, but I don’t have a favourite writer or a favourite book;
  • I LOVE doing photos, even if I’m not too good in it. I think that photography is an art form;
  • I LOVE fashion, I like creating look and choose clothes for my friends;
So guys, in a nutshell, I created this blog to meet new people and talk about my interests….in English J . So comment if you want or get in touch !





Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you.  

2 commenti:

  1. Great blog with an amazing interface!!! Topics are very interesting! Keep on writing your personal point of view because is an original way to let people hear your voice! :D

    RispondiElimina