martedì 20 dicembre 2011

Merry Christmas!

Each year I ask for many different things
But now I know what my heart wants you to bring
So please just fall in love with me this Christmas
There's nothing else that I would need this Christmas
Won't be wrapped under the tree
I want something that lasts forever
So kiss me on this cold December night.

Hello people!
Today I woke up with this song and I’m singing it since that moment.
Anyway how are you? Christmas is really near, can you feel it?
This year I can feel that Christmas is near more than in recent years and I’m really happy for this.
Many people would say, by reading this post, that Christmas is just one of the many consumerist festivity, with all the money that we spend for the dinner and for the presents, with the traffic  on the streets.. but I think that Christmas isn’t just a consumerist festivity, and I’ll show you why.
I really like the idea that I will meet at my house with relatives, I like taking care of each detail to make the evening special, I like decorating the house with many different ornaments and the Christmas tree with my family. In short, Christmas is the festivity when I see all my family combined and happy and I’m proud of it. I like buying little presents and see the smile that appear on my friends and family’s faces.  
I must admit that when I was a child, Christmas had its magical face that made everything different from now,  for example waiting for “Santa” coming from anywhere made me feel more suspicious and euphoric than I am now. 
Call me OLD, but I have never tired of watching old Christmas movies: it’s not Christmas if the TV doesn’t transmit “Home alone” the famous film with Macaulay Carson Culkin ( Kevin McCallister in the film) .
So guys, enjoy your Christmas Holidays with your family, say them that you love them, be better than in the whole year and SMILE because life is one and it never happens again.
Merry Christmas! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento