giovedì 3 novembre 2011

The person with whom you do the most stupid things.

Guys! I get back on writing (finally!). 
Today i want to talk about 'the person with whom I do the most stupid things'.
Well, who else but her? Her, is my best friend. Her name is Noemi and we've known for 3 years. 
And guess with whom we have known? Oh, thank to ENGLISH! 
We studied at the same school of English for one year and then we never lost sight of each other. 
She introduced me to my most rebellious part, and I did the same. I helped her to appreciate life with its small things, and she helped me when I was in trouble.
Thanks to her I passed the most difficult and serious things, as well as funny and easy ones.
She knows everything about me, the best and the worst part of my temperament, my strenghts and weakness but she has never gone away, even if a lot of people tried to divide us.
She is irreplaceable and I don’t think that my life would be the same without her.

And you? Have you got a best friend? Let me know.
Ps: I read your comments, thank you so much for the tips and the compliments. If you have a blog let me know I would be  glad to visit it and leave a comment. 

6 commenti:

  1. I really like your blog and your post

    RispondiElimina
  2. Tenderness :3 I share what you said, because I think that a best friend, specially if he/she is crazy and nice like yours, could be the most important person for a teenager's life :D -Great post, let's continue writing, you're very good in my opinion :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. oh dorif i'm glat to see your comments on my blog, it's very useful and it makes me really happy .
    So, i will continue writing, but, would you continue following me?
    thank you again :)

    RispondiElimina